For our wellness massages we use Marula oil from Aurum Africa. The oil can also be used for other purposes.
Marula oil is extracted from the nuts of wild marula trees in Namibia.
The nuts are cracked by hand in rural communities, paid for in accordance with fair trade principles and thus create important income for hundreds of women.
Marula oil has been used in Africa for centuries for body and beauty care. The nut kernels are cold pressed to preserve the natural antioxidants such as vitamin E. The oil is also used in the manufacture of the nuts. The oil is quickly absorbed and has a moisturizing and smoothing effect on the face and body.
- for dry, cracked skin
- for the preservation of skin moisture
- for the reduction of skin redness
- to improve the appearance of scars
- for smoothing the skin
- Intensively moisturizing and smoothing
- Rich in natural antioxidants to defend against free radicals
- Extraordinary stability
- High content of natural vitamin E
- Strengthening of the skin's own lipid film through a high content of
saturated fatty acids (palmitic and stearic acids)
- Absorbs very well due to its high oleic acid content